Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Enterprise Sales Team, you will partner with Enterprise Account Executives within Braze’s portfolio of clients to ensure they are maximizing value from technology and services in order to develop and grow the relationship. This is a quota-carrying role, with the opportunity to work with some of the largest brands on the planet.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Commercially expand customer relationships in collaboration with the Account Executive. You will work in partnership, but have primary responsibility to develop and close those opportunities up to $100K
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify “white space” within accounts and new business units for cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Partner closely with Account Executives, Renewals Managers and Customer Success Managers to identify upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with additional internal departments, including but not limited to Solutions Consulting, Implementation & Onboarding, RevOps, Product, Legal and Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature exploration and adoption
- Achieve quarterly upsell and renewals targets
- Occasionally travel for onsite customer engagement, meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management, SaaS sales, with at least half of that time spent:
- in a quota-carrying role
- Working with companies with 2,000+ employees
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Excellent product knowledge and ability to learn a feature-rich application
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Office, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Background in Enterprise SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology a plus
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.