WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with agile, technology-focused brands to help them realize value from their investment in Braze. As one of the first hires in our new SMB Department, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers as we build a new strategy for the future.
- Analyze and drive increased product adoption across a variety of innovating SMB accounts, empowering them to use Braze effectively and see value from our product.
- Provide recommendations to clients for adapting business processes to efficiently work with Braze.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools and Braze technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts.
- Be a point of escalation for customers’ strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions. Answer strategic client questions from your client base via a queue.
- Deliver Braze product expertise through delivery of check-ins and business reviews.
- Help build processes, internal enablement, and servicing tactics as we establish our strategy for supporting SMB customers.
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment on renewals. Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Collaborate with Customer Onboarding Managers and other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems. Most of your communication will be written.
- You’re known for being a team player. You’re interested in mentoring your peers, lending a helping hand to cross-functional partners, and actively contributing to internal projects.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You’re excited about being a founding member of a new department. You want to help build a strong culture and are interested in growing in your career.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a “Tech-Touch” rather than a “High-Touch” level of engagement.
- You welcome frequent feedback regarding your path to progressing through the organization.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Basic Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.