Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
As a Customer Success Manager in our Enterprise team you will be part of a team managing some of the world’s biggest and most recognizable brands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own client renewals, retention and net retention targets for your customers
- Be your customers’ main point of contact and trusted advisor at Braze
- Partner with Account Executives to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment
- Drive feature adoption by building a shared Success Plan with your customers, providing strategic guidance, enablement, and day-to-day advice to help them hit their objectives with Braze
- Drive customer advocacy by building strong customer relationships and creating mutual value for your customers and Braze
- Proactively analyze your customer product usage to identify opportunities and risks to account health
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with your customers via ad-hoc communications, regular check-ins, events, and Executive Business Reviews.
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting and synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused Braze features that could provide value for your customer and represent an upsell opportunity for Braze.
- In addition to being a dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support, you will coordinate with other Braze teams including Technical Support, Industry Solutions, and Deliverability Services to ensure your customers receive the support they need simply and seamlessly
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Customer Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing activity.
- You will likely spend time onsite with customers and may travel [internationally]
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about customer success and find satisfaction in helping your customers achieve great things. You have a proven track record in customer success and are seeking to progress your career, with one of the industry’s most advanced customer success teams, by working with established, household-name, enterprise customers with over 1,000 employees.
- You are an excellent communicator with exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients and colleagues have the impression that you listen and understand the strategic problems they are trying to solve
- You’re excited by working with medium and large technology companies who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough
- You build great relationships with colleagues and customers
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others
- You have experience successfully managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients, multiple stakeholders, and competing priorities
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations or Project Management
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.