Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
As a Customer Success Knowledge & Content Specialist you will be part of the department’s growing Operations team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Success Operations. Our Customer Success Operations team focuses on Internal Enablement & Materials, Global Projects & Processes, Data & Analytics, and the Customer Success Tech Stack; all with the goal of supporting the larger Customer Success team in meeting its targets and delivering excellent customer experience. As the Knowledge & Content Specialist you will be responsible for creating an effortless experience for our Customer Success Managers and Leadership in finding the knowledge and resources they need to excel. This role will proactively identify, recommend, and deliver on enhancements that will improve CSM experience in consuming content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies for updating Customer Success content and knowledge
- Own our internal content repositories that CSMs use including Confluence and Highspot
- Manage, enhance and validate the resources CSMs have at their disposal to drive successful customer outcomes and ensure information is accurate
- Partner closely with the Learning & Development Team and other Post Sales teams to coordinate delivery of identified content needs
- Streamline and evolve the communication organization and distribution of these materials to the department
- Proactively report on knowledge consumption and identify opportunities to find efficiencies on content usage
- Identify gaps in knowledge and content documentation by actively monitoring CSM internal questions and asks
WHO YOU ARE:
You have experience in customer success or knowledge and content management. You can use that knowledge to develop processes and programs that drive value for CSMs and their customers by improving outcomes, scalability and efficiency. Even more, you are looking for an opportunity to truly help develop and drive impact on a fast-paced team whose impact spans across the company and customers alike.
- You take initiative and ownership of projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve the Customer Success knowledge and content flow
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
- You have a proven track record of managing projects to successful completion
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are known for being a team player, we just can’t emphasize this enough
- You welcome feedback and are always looking to learn and improve your skill set
- You are intellectually curious and are known as a problem solver, you're not afraid to tackle technical problems
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a related function, for example, Operations, Customer Success, or Knowledge & Content Management
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line Lead to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $60,000 and $72,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $65,000 and $80,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.