WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will help drive customer retention, expansion and product adoption. You’ll work closely with our Customer Marketing teams, as well as our Customer Advocacy and Customer Community teams within the US to accomplish that goal. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Customer Success to share and align goals
- Work with Field Marketing to on incorporate customers into events or hosting dedicated customer community events
- Work closely with customer success and facilitate customer requests for speakers, events keep track and nurture APAC Forebrands with US team
- Develop case-studies with our most savvy customers which illustrate how brands are using personalization, and smart behavioral segmentation to drive user behaviors. Sourcing APAC case studies and collaborating with content and creative on production
- Help fulfill APAC reference requests
- Coordinate APAC Customer Advisory Board meetings, manage membership, attendance, correspondence
- Learn to use the Braze platform to engage our own customers through a multitude of channels to drive product adoption, expose customers to new products, and improve their overall customer experience with Braze
- Develop personalized customer recognition and celebration moment that align to their customer journey and the APAC calendar
- Partnering with our Community Management team to develop APAC specific initiatives within our industry leading marketing community — launch and manage our APAC Braze Bonfire community
- Working closely with our APAC sales and customer success team to best position them to take advantage of customer marketing activities and generated leads.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years experience with:
- Customer engagement marketing
- Content generation
- Customer Advocacy
- Community Management
- Collaboration with sales teams and enablement functions a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or DaaS platforms
- Experience in B2B a plus
- BA required, concentration in business or marketing a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.