WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Simply put, this role is a SaaS Sales “Hunter” with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years selling SaaS Solutions to start ups or mid-market clients. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on non-ERP solutions. Experience selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include outbound prospecting, building and closing pipe for complex deal cycles.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Prior background in a closing role in SMB and Mid-Market Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating start ups and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
- Experience selling into Thailand or Philippines is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.