WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. We move fast and learn fast, and that means our office spaces are lively, energetic, and forward-thinking. The Box Workplace Services team are the keepers, designers, and day-to-day managers of these spaces, consisting of thoughtful, hard-working, collaborative leaders – from Redwood City to London to Tokyo. We're looking for an organized, flexible and detail oriented person who is enthusiastic about both the practical and creative elements of running our brand new Warsaw office!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure office is set-up for Boxers to safely occupy it and enjoy the environment. This is a brand new buildout!
- Ability to conduct office administration tasks
- Work closely with global colleagues to support our office programs that make Box an enjoyable, safe, supportive and collaborative place to work and visit for employees, customers, and guests
- Manage budgets for office programs + manage local vendor/facilities programs – snack/lunch programs, maintenance, office supplies, HVAC, furniture repair, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Build strong relationships with building managers and vendors, maintain top-notch service whether issues are solved in house or with vendor partners
- Multitask between new WPS Service Desk tickets and daily tasks
- Organize office seating arrangements and coordinate moves
- Be the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, positive responses to incidents and requests
- Uphold building and Box global security protocols; ensure that local Boxers understand these policies
- Help the Warsaw team stay happy and productive by supporting our Talent and Development team and Employee Resource Communities plan team-building events and celebrations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field (facility management degree will be an advantage)
- Minimum 2+ years experience, ideally with a combination of office/facilities management, administrative work, and event planning
- Experience in tech is preferred (but not required)
- A willingness to be self-directed, with a knack for problem solving and finding inefficiencies – anticipate potential problems, and drive toward solutions
- A “roll up your sleeves” and get things done attitude – no task too big or too small!
- A proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects; must be highly organized
Showing 1 - 4 of 23 jobs
Workplace Operations LeadTwilioSydney, New South Wales, AustraliaSydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Full Time
Workplace Transformation SpecialistCheckout.comLondonLondon
- Full Time
Global Workplace Experience LeadCanvaSydney, New South Wales, AustraliaSydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Full Time
Workplace Services SpecialistBoxWarsaw, PolandWarsaw, Poland
- Full Time