WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an Account Executive on our Small Medium Business team, you'll be responsible for seeking out new opportunities within both new logos and our existing customer base. We're looking for a self-driven, out-of-the-box thinker who's energized by taking the time to understand our customers and how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will be the CEO of your own territory, prioritizing accounts in a highly strategic fashion and continuing to help build the future of Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Understand use cases and how to sell across different industries and multiple lines of business
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points in organizations with up to 500 employees
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecast
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years in a sales role, with a track record of success
- Grit and energy to get deals over the line
- Business acumen to tie Box’s product to specific business outcomes
- Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses
- Obvious passion and people skills with consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Fluency in French, preferred but not required
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
- For more information regarding our benefits, please visit our page here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.