WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an Account Executive on our Small Medium Business team, you'll be responsible for seeking out new opportunities within both new logos and our existing customer base. We're looking for a self-driven, out-of-the-box thinker who's energized by taking the time to understand our customers and how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will be the CEO of your own territory, prioritizing accounts in a highly strategic fashion and continuing to help build the future of Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including prospecting, running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business
- Understand use cases and how to sell across different industries and multiple lines of business
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer pain points in organizations with up to 500 employees
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecast
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years successfully closing deals, SaaS experience preferred
- Grit and energy to get deals over the line
- Business acumen to tie Box’s product to specific business outcomes
- Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses
- Obvious passion and people skills with consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Sales Training Certification (eg: Sandler, Force Management, Challenger) preferred but not required
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided .
Showing 1 - 4 of 2502 jobs
Enterprise Account ExecutiveiCIMS Innovators.Collaborator.Game-ChangersLondon, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
- Full Time
Enterprise Account ExecutiveiCIMS Innovators.Collaborator.Game-ChangersParis, FranceParis, France
- Full Time
Senior Account Executive – International MarketsSOCIABBLEParis / Lyon / remote in FranceParis / Lyon / remote in France
- Full Time
Account ExecutiveDaasityUnited StatesUnited States
- Full Time