WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
- 3+ years experience as a technical/platform Product Manager, a Product Owner (in Agile), Solution Architect or a similar role in a software company
- Experience delivering enterprise-focused Software as a Service and/or cloud platform products at scale
- Proficient in using product management tools and techniques (e.g., JIRA, MoSCoW, or similar)
- Assess, communicate and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a time sensitive manner
- Must speak English proficiently
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Experience developing and delivering enterprise content management (ECM), content management systems (CMS), filesystems, cloud storage
- Experience with migration systems
Candidate will be expected to:
- Drive the ideation, definition, build and management of platform features and capabilities to serve a variety of stakeholders
- Work effectively with internal and external customers to understand needs, issues, and concerns
- Create, maintain and prioritize a backlog, working with team members and engineering peers to execute on the product vision
- Play a role in developing and fostering Box culture in the newly created office
- Represent Box Poland internally and externally
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 50% product roadmap and backlog development and execution management
- 5% customer interaction
- 20% supporting and advising colleagues on product utilization and behaviors
- 25% meetings
- Agile management – Scrum
- Issue tracking tool –Jira
- Knowledge repository – GitHubEnterprise
- Code reviews – GitHubEntreprise
- Version control system – GIT
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our .