WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
It's an amazing time to be working at Box, especially for product managers! With millions of users and billions of files on our platform, we have an opportunity to ship products that completely transform the way that people work. We are a big enough company to have the ability to deliver market-shifting features in our platform. And just small enough that you can see a significant and meaningful impact from your efforts.
Box’s Data Platform owns the foundational building blocks that support everything we do for our customers including but not limited to:
- A petabyte-scale data lake that powers deep insights for both Box and our customers
- Cloud-based, big data processing capabilities that power messaging, content collaboration, and intelligence
- Data pipelines handling millions of events at scale, that enables real-time collaboration, notifications, and analytics
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Operate at both strategic and operational levels to create an impact
- Sit at the nexus of most of the product teams and experiences at Box
- Create a compelling roadmap for high-scale, big data platforms and data products to power a dramatically differentiated content management experience
- Deliver best-in-class data processing, messaging and machine learning capabilities that delight our internal development teams and enable a high-rate of innovation delivery
- Partner with cross-functional teams including architecture and program management to define a clear path to enabling and adopting our platforms and technical standards
- Support customer success and support teams in triaging and resolving customer escalations
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a creator, evangelist, and product manager, defining our story and laying out the infrastructure to power internal and external teams
- You have a track record of delivering cloud platform and/or data products at scale
- You have a technical background with experience in building highly scalable, extremely reliable services
- You love getting into the nitty-gritty details of technical infrastructure and solving for both customer value and cost
- You understand the business and the analytics/metrics that drive success for platform and SaaS products
- You have an innate curiosity and willingness to dive deep into product architecture
- Remote friendly
- 4+ years experience as a product manager or related position, where you've built and launched data-powered products with highly cross-functional teams
- Deep technical expertise and prior experience in building big data platforms or related products. Example technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS & GCP big data services
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to “Go to Work” at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. “Go(ing) to Work” at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not “Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. “Fully Vaccinated” means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.