WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst – Sales Systems to join our Enterprise Systems team. In this role, you will be partnering with business leaders and collaborating with our Enterprise Systems team by utilizing your technical expertise and business insights. You will also be partnering closely with our various operations teams to lead plan, design and build optimal solutions for our go-to-market systems and applications. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including Executive Management.
In this role you must also have interest in working on a range of different types of SaaS enterprise systems, business process improvements, and must have a background that demonstrates that capability. The Staff Business Systems Analyst – Sales Systems will interact frequently with senior leadership and Executive Management and serve as trusted thought partner to their teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner and drive closely with a variety of cross-functional business partners to ensure that solutions deliver best-in-class results and efficient business processes
- Own technology projects portfolio end-to-end: Leading & designing functional solutions and prototypes, testing, & training plans. Ensure projects are completed with agreed upon scope, on time, within budget
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the lead-to-close cycle
- Expert at communicating features, benefits, strengths and gaps in Sales systems like Salesforce, Outreach
- Reliable curator of plans, designs and the plan of record for business configuration
- Lead design and support automated processes in Sales systems and related integrations to scale solutions
- Understand and implement Salesforce business process configuration options to offer thought leadership for impactful, effective, and efficient solutions
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security in Sales systems
- Accountability for the evaluation, design, implementation and ongoing technical support for Salesforce
- Manage, document and report on system quality and program standards in order to meet compliance and business objectives. Experience with Agile Methodologies a plus
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Define and maintain business systems roadmap to ensure long-term alignment with business processes
- Share Sales technology best practices and changing technologies to make recommendations for enhancements and help define the road map
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier university with strong academic performance
- 5+ years experience in Salesforce.com / SalesCloud
- Strong understanding of Sales and supporting technology stack
- Strong project management and relationship management skills; Agile experience is a plus
- Experience with Quote to Cash processes and SaaS, High-growth company is a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to present to and engage with Senior/Executive management
- Strong customer service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners of diverse backgrounds both in and outside of the organization
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to “Go to Work” at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. “Go(ing) to Work” at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not “Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. “Fully Vaccinated” means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
Showing 1 - 4 of 2798 jobs
GTM Cloud Business Development Lead, Western EuropeRubrikLondon, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
- Full Time
Regional Sales Executive – RemoteDISCOMilwaukee, WIMilwaukee, WI
- Full Time
Regional Sales Executive – RemoteDISCODetroit, MIDetroit, MI
- Full Time
Regional Sales Executive – RemoteDISCOSeattle, WASeattle, WA
- Full Time