WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and our new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
Box is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our US Mid-Market Marketing team. This individual will join a high-performing, dynamic team responsible for developing roadmaps and marketing strategy to drive sales and growth across the region. We’re looking for an experienced Field/Regional Marketer who’s passionate about building out a market by driving new ideas to build awareness within the Mid-Market (companies with 500-2,000 employees) segment, which spans the entire U.S. market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a cross-functional team to outline the strategy, objectives, and marketing plan that aim to increase awareness and drive demand for the Mid-Market segment
- Lead the team to deliver integrated campaigns and programs that drive demand, educate, engage and inspire the target audience.
- Work with marketing stakeholders & program owners to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Develop new and innovative marketing campaigns to support demand for the Mid-Market business and pipeline.
- Build close partnership with sales stakeholders and have deep understanding of how marketing work together with sales to drive business growth.
- Provide feedback and context on critical requirements within the regions of the Mid-Market segment. Drive close alignment and collaboration with the global demand team to ensure that the campaigns framework and planning can be leveraged and activated to assist regional plans.
- Track the performance of marketing programs (pipeline & MQLs). Establish and continuously optimize metrics to measure ROI.
- Run analysis of pipeline performance for your segment and make recommendations to optimize and drive success.
- Forecast, track and report on the budget and spend across region.
- Planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of enterprise marketing experience, with a regional / field marketing background
- Digital & Product Marketing Experience a plus
- Data-centric and comfortable with reporting and analytics for marketing program
- Life Sciences or Financial Services industry marketing experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales teams
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans as well as working knowledge of sales and marketing automation systems & dashboards particularly Salesforce, Marketo & Tableau
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical with above average oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Detailed oriented a must
- Strong traits of accountability, reliability, and trustworthiness a must
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to “Go to Work” at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. “Go(ing) to Work” at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not “Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. “Fully Vaccinated” means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.