WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in UK, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the ideally positioned company to help enterprises transform how people collaborate, onsite or remotely. We want to power how the world works together. That's where you come in!
As a Product Analyst at Box, you will serve as a strategic thought partner with the Product leads to drive overall product strategy. You will collaborate with a diverse scrum team of engineers, designers, customer success managers, and product managers to launch new products and develop improvements to existing Box products. You will dive into analytics data, help formulate hypotheses about user behavior, and help devise new experiments to validate these hypotheses, and drive adoption and engagement. Along with the rest of the product team, you will meet Box's CPO and Product VPs to discuss strategy and present results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive product adoption and engagement by proposing and conducting quantitative research into key user behaviors and business trends, in partnership with product managers, engineers, designers, and other team members.
- Define and monitor key metrics ; investigate changes in metrics and recommend next steps.
- Based on analytic insights, collaborate with a multifunctional team to identify user engagement and/or adoption opportunities, brainstorm hypotheses, and design and implement experiments.
- Partner with the product lead on setting quarterly goals for the team and advise on the associated strategy.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines.
- Develop mechanisms to more sustainably share our learnings with the product and engineering team.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key app metrics for various teams and departments, and the business as a whole.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a data person through and through. You care deeply about how data can be used to materially make your customers' lives better. And you understand the business and the analytics/metrics that drive success. You bring that ethos to work every day, where you work collaboratively with design, analytics, and engineering team members to bring amazing products to market.
- You've got at least two years under your belt in analytics.
- You have significant experience with SQL and Tableau.
- Familiarity with product analytics is a big plus. Experience with analyzing both client side and server side tracking a plus. Examples of relevant experience include: funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyzes, time series analyzes, regression models, etc.
- Experience in growth teams a plus.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience or other client-facing professional services experience is a strong plus.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience.
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 30% SQL writing
- 20% dashboarding
- 20% meetings
- 15% Communicating the findings
- 10% documentation (Confluence/BoxNotes)
- 5% bug fixes
- Agile management – Scrum
- Issue tracking tool – Jira
- Knowledge repository – GitHubEnterprise
- Code reviews – GitHubEntreprise
- Version control system – GIT
- Please check a short summary of the main benefits available for all Box employees in Poland: Benefits One Pager – Poland.
- We also offer Equity and ESPP – for more details visit this webpage.
- For more details on benefits available for Poland Boxers, please check out: Box Poland Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.