WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow.
We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the market leader for Cloud Content Management. This role will be based in London, and you will work closely together with theInternational Payroll Team on all aspects of payroll processing, equity, and commissions for our global employees. This includes overseeing all administrative activities related to payroll, processing payroll on a regular basis. The successful candidate for this role would ideally have previous experience in a payroll environment and a good understanding of end-to-end payroll, as well as having a high attention to detail, the ability to operate todeadlines in a fast-paced environment. If you would like to learn about international payroll, accounting, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company in the tech industry and be part of its wacky, fun culture!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for the collection, preparation, and administration of monthly payroll input for their area of responsibility complying with contractual and statutory obligations.
- Manage relationship with our global payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports.
- Collect and validate all required new starter documentation, payroll tax forms, bank details.
- Liaison with the People Operations team to ensure all inputs for contractual changes and any variable input are confirmed
- Calculating statutory payments –maternity, paternity, parental leave and SSP if required
- Manage employee payroll related queries
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with management.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- Prepare monthly payroll journals and accrual reports.
- Providing administrative support to the Finance functions and data analysis using Excel
- Support the International Payroll team with various ad-hoc, year-end activities.
- Liaison with our internal People Ops, Benefits, Commissions and Equity Teams and maintain good relationship.
WHO YOU ARE
- Perform at a Meets or Exceeds expectations level for all specific duties outlined above.
- Have the technical knowledge and experience to be able to satisfactorily achieve the specific duties outlined above.
- Prompt and courteous customer service to all employee levels.
- A High School diploma or GED certificate
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or accounting preferred
- CIPP qualification is preferred
- Experience in an administrative payroll role
- Experience using the following systems is desirable: Workday, NetSuite, CloudPay
- Strong knowledge of UK legislation
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Being attentive to details and respect confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Being proactive and having good communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivots)
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Have strong customer service skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the employees assigned to this classification. They are not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified.
UK: Box Benefits package includes pension, medical and dental coverage. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and subsidized gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks and drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, European offices in Paris and Munich.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.