WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organisations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
Box is looking to recruit a Partner Sales Manager to focus primarily on the UK&I market. This person will be working closely to execute on the partner strategy to deliver net new pipeline and booked revenue. The role will report to the Senior Director for EMEA Partners and Alliances.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage strategic partnerships (Resell, Systems Integration and ISV) across the aforementioned region.
- Find and qualify new potential Content Cloud partnerships.
- Strategy – work in conjunction with EMEA and Global Partnerships team to build and execute a plan in line with the regional and global strategy.
- Planning – Responsible for programs, campaigns and activities working alongside marketing.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate and support closing of deals (predominantly with field sales) that focus on user acquisition and revenue.
- Engagement/Enablement – Create an approach to programmatically target and enable all partners to ensure partners are leveraging the latest sales and marketing messaging.
- Identify and execute practices that accelerates adoption of leading Box focussed solutions.
- Become an influential leader and gain rapport within the leadership and sales teams; become a trusted advisor to manage escalations and drive growth in box revenue within the region.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in driving high value strategic partner programs for SaaS companies
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading a complex Tier 1 level partnership to value/success.
- Experience of supporting large, complex and high value deal cycles with partners.
- Comfortable with data driven strategy, modeling and financial justification of deal and post deal metrics that will prove to be accretive
- Easy communicator to executives, finance and legal teams; great at establishing relationships
- Standout colleague that can collaborate with the end in mind
- Excellent skills in collaboration with team members
Includes strong sales and realistic compensation plan (uncapped) package. We offer comprehensive RSUs, pension, medical and dental cover. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!), subsidised lunch and gym membership. Boxers can also participate in our Employee Stock Purchase plan and other additional perks and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.