WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the ways they work. Partners will play a critical role in capturing the opportunity associated with the Content Cloud and driving the next evolution of our growth. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as the leaders in this space, and we need strong sellers who can help us realize that goal.
The Box Partner Sales team works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and field success. We are looking for an experienced hands-on, sales-oriented, driven and organized Partner Sales Manager to execute on driving incremental revenue with Box's partners within Canada. This role will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and executing with Box's channel partners. In addition, we expect this individual to bring energy, flexibility and accuracy to the partner business. The ability to collaborate and facilitate activity with Boxers and our partners will be critical. Ultimately, the Partner Sales Manager will be expected to create real and measurable business results. This position will report to the Senior Director of Global Partner sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee and manage all partner sales initiatives for Canada
- Enable partners to ensure they are competitive and capable to win business with Box
- Recruit and develop partners to support the Content Cloud in Canada
- Build and progress pipeline to drive resell/influence revenue in support of our Canadian revenue targets
- Support partner sales opportunities in both pre-sales and post-sales activities to ensure the success of your partner and customers leveraging Box resources as needed
- Establish and and maintain long term partner relationships
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of channel or partner sales experience
- Prior experience in Content Management, Cloud and/or SaaS sales
- Prior experience working with Resellers, System Integrators and ISVs
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue, pipeline generation and partner recruitment targets
- Gritty sales leader who adapts to change quickly and executes with a growth mindset
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our
Showing 1 - 4 of 2470 jobs
Field Solution Engineer – IT and ObservabilitySplunkKrakow, PolandKrakow, Poland
- Full Time
Enterprise Account Executive – Public Sector, EastSamsaraAtlanta or EST RemoteAtlanta or EST Remote
- Full Time
Senior Sales Engineer with GermanAtlassianAmsterdam, NetherlandsAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Full Time
Lubbock, TX Territory Account ExecutiveToastLubbock, TXLubbock, TX
- Full Time