WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries. To be successful in this role you will understand how to go after new business and build relationships with potential customers. Intrigued? We want to speak to you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory, across all verticals, in the Mid-Market segment (500-2000 employees)
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain insight into their business challenges and Box value proposition
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Territory visits to meet customers face to face (unless there is a pandemic)
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years sales experience with a track record of success
- Proven ability to learn new technology and products
- Have clear examples of closing deals using a proven sales process
- Effectively uses a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C level executives
- Prior success in technology sales
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience.
Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.