- Full Time
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 110,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to use their delivery and technology expertise to deliver and manage client implementations of Box, and be a part of building a new Consulting team in Japan. You have experience as a consultant, and therefore understand the value of nurturing client relationships. This role is focused on making sure that new and existing Box customers have an outstanding experience adopting the Box platform. Your job is to see the world from the customers’ eyes and make sure they can move their content and business processes into Box.
The Implementation Consultant is the key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of Box’s Consulting Services. From initiation through completion and ongoing optimization, the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for planning customer specific engagements, capturing business requirements and use cases, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Implementation Consultant will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with a number of resources within a matrix environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead new Box customer implementations including managing the project plan and project resources with partners
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Box best practices for enterprises to those customer implementations
- Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Assisting with Mobile deployments at scale
- Working with Sales to scope, estimate and write Statements of Work for new projects
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Box a part of the client’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 Year degree required
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-service implementation. Enterprise software experience preferred
- Experience working on enterprise-scale deployments
- 2+ years of consulting experience; either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- A solid understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to SalesForce Management, Marketing, Product Management, Procurement/Purchasing, Customer/UserSupport, Accounting, Information Technology
- Possess strong functional application expertise, expertise in business application deployment cycles, and experience translating customer business requirements into workable world-class software solutions
- Project management experience; excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Familiarity with mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, WebOS
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Minimum 2 years of client facing experience
- Fluent or Native Japanese Language skills
Not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you’re passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.