Box renews thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of dollars of subscriptions each year. For our largest and most-strategic customers the renewal period is to re-entrench our position and drive for customer expansion. Box needs you to drive the renewal process for some of our largest and most-strategic customers, working in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success team to maximize value to the customer and revenue to Box.
This includes driving the renewal strategy, customer communication, negotiation, preparing of pricing options, identifying expansion opportunities, revisions to terms and conditions, preparing quotes, and obtaining contract signatures.
- Manage 100+ customer renewals per year across the US East coast and Canadian territories
- Engage with box’s most strategic customers to ensure they have a seamless renewal experience and realize the current and future value they receive from the content cloud
- Engage in consultative discovery conversations to uncover account expansion opportunities, solidify current product investments, and negotiate multi-year subscription opportunities.
- Coordinate across an internal set of multi-functional stakeholders such as accounting/finance, professional services, account executives, customer success, channel management, legal, and the deal desk to ensure maximum revenue is achieved within the renewal event
- Create proposals, prepare contracts, and drive full agreement to closure
- Accurately forecast renewal outcomes on a monthly and quarterly basis in SFDC
- Experience negotiating $100k+ deals with complex commercial terms while navigating internal stakeholder requirements
- 6+ years B2B Enterprise Sales, Renewals, Enterprise Account Management, Procurement/contracting experience, or an equivalent customer facing role
- Ability to make thought out decisions in the spirit of the strategic direction of Box while meeting the needs of supporting internal teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to acquire an understanding of the general functions of other divisions and their role in assisting with Renewals