Bill.com, together with its wholly owned subsidiaries Divvy and Invoice2go, is focused on being the one stop shop that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments. The AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflow. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, the majority of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has its headquarters in San Jose, California with offices in Houston, Texas, Draper, Utah, and Sydney, Australia.
Bill.com is looking for an experienced Benefits professional to join our Total Rewards team. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, ongoing administration and management of employee benefit/wellness programs. This person will serve as an advocate, partner and subject matter expert to employees and business partners providing support, advice and guidance in employee health & wellness, and absence management programs.
– Administer and analyze the organization’s comprehensive benefits programs (e.g. medical plans, leave-of-absence and disability policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.).
– Manage of Leaves of Absence processes (currently managed in-house) and accomodations.
– Administer our COVID and wellness programs through Cigna, Ginger and Calm. Partner with Workplace Services on physical and nutritional wellness
– Partner directly with insurance brokers and benefits carriers to maximize offerings to employees.
– Educate the HR team with front-line knowledge of benefits and compliance-related information.
– Ensure all billing is accurate and paid timely to all vendors and third-party administrators. Audit and review vendor invoices, resolve disputes on fees/costs and enrollments.
– Partner with technical resources and payroll to ensure accuracy of employee data and functionality of electronic data interfaces with vendors.
– Full management and oversight of Benefits HRIS reporting and analyzing, integration to payroll and workflow development or improvements.
– Communicate, implement and facilitate employee benefit programs that attract and retain employees, ensuring that highly competitive and cost-effective programs are offered to employees and future hires.
– Participate and support through creativity and innovation for all aspects of the annual renewal and Open Enrollment activities.
– Review and provide feedback related to data analytics in the research of market trends, benefits surveys and stay abreast of emerging benefit trends to maintain a competitive benefits portfolio.
– Continue to partner with HR operations on the Workday Benefits module
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):