- Full Time
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
Auth0 is looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Marketing Automation Specialist to join our global team. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bringing your Marketo expertise, marketing automation and campaign execution experience to become a key part of our marketing operations function and enhance our current offering. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a technology led business and take your career to the next level..
What you will do:
- Translate project requirements and build solutions in marketing automation platforms
- Create campaigns to support nurture, scoring, event promotion, and data management
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, list imports, database management, and multi-tool orchestration
- Plan and perform A/B testing within marketing automation platform to improve productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Maintain and monitor internal system integrations for the digital marketing technology stack to ensure full usage of these tools
- Support the Marketing Automation team with the planning and execution of strategic marketing automation projects like segmentation, deliverability, dashboard reporting, software integrations, and database maintenance
- Enable cross functional relationships amongst teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation or marketing operations
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation and inbound/outbound best practices
- You have deep experience with Marketo (Marketo certified preferred), SFDC (high proficiency with Salesforce preferred), and related platform integrations (i.e. Drift, 6Sense, Splash, Zoom Webinar, Folloze, Outreach, etc)
- Technical aptitude: Have worked with highly complex processes and a large MarTech stack; ability to understand technologies and how to leverage them to achieve desired results
- Cross-functional team player that can drive campaign execution across multiple teams
- You are data-driven, and a continual learner. You’re always researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Thoughtful problem-solving tendencies with the ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous improvement
- A roll up your sleeves and get work done attitude
- Experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing is a plus
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.