Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are seeking a curious, self-motivated, and strategic PR Manager to join our global communications team. This role will support the overall goal of raising Auth0’s brand visibility and will focus primarily on managing PR activity in the United Kingdom and Ireland (UKI). This can be a remote position, if located anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
- Support overall Auth0 communications plan by developing strategy for public relations activities specific to the UK and Ireland.
- Report to Auth0’s PR Manager, EMEA, and assist with other regional markets where necessary.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with regional key media contacts on behalf of Auth0.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for the UK-based PR agency and internally manage all requests for editorial, speaking, and content opportunities.
- Utilize pitching and storytelling skills to secure coverage across all forms of earned media including broadcast, print, and online, in national and local media outlets.
- Manage PR measurement and analytics program to track quarterly success metrics and determine the impact of communication efforts.
- Maintain a keen understanding of market-moving news and key industry trends to identify executive thought leadership opportunities.
- Experience working with executives and senior leadership, and managing executive thought leadership programs.
- Write press releases, bylined articles, speaking abstracts, and product/trend pitches; and serve as editor for all content coming through PR agency.
- Research and submit relevant CFPs to promote the thought leadership of Auth0’s global and local spokespeople.
- Assist with event coordination and planning; attend industry events and interface with key media/influencers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including UKI regional marketing and sales, to identify opportunities for integrated campaigns and customer stories.
- At least 6-8 years experience, with agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of the UKI media landscape
- Must have background and PR experience in technology industry (B2B SaaS and security, preferred. Public sector/affairs experience is a plus)
- Experience in managing teams, preferably PR agency management
- Proven track record in media and public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related field preferred
- Fluency in English language skills required
- Some travel may be required
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.