- Full Time
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with engineers, designers, and non-Growth team stakeholders to launch experiments for both the B2C and B2B products of Auth0. We serve developers and companies of all sizes from 1 to 100,000+ employees from all over the world, and thus work hard to provide an optimized experience for each audience. How do we improve key metrics via a/b tests? What initiatives should we prioritize based on the level of impact and effort required?
You’ll be the leader of these experiments by ideating, prioritizing, getting buy-in from stakeholders, and product managing the tests with engineering to ensure timely executions to launch. Once tests are completed, you’ll analyze and communicate the learnings as we help drive growth for Auth0. Managing the quarterly roadmap, keeping teams informed, and ensuring we have a sound growth experimentation strategy are some of the responsibilities of this role.
This role is 100% remote and is open to hiring anywhere in the US and Canada.
About the Growth team – The Growth team works to accelerate growth for Auth0 by optimizing key business and engagement metrics via web experiments and a/b tests. We are a group of Engineers, Analysts, and Designers who lean on our Growth Marketing Manager to lead the team’s roadmap and execution. Culturally, we’re a creative, curious bunch that likes to tweak and challenge the status quo to help the company increase growth!
What you will do:
- Own, manage, and drive the growth product roadmap.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to define and prioritize experiments and features based on your growth forecasts.
- Generate and drive multiple a/b tests each quarter, working closely with designers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Process, review, and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Analyze test results and iterate on new experiments based on the data’s learnings.
- Communicate and present progress and results to peers and management.
- Collaborate with Data to develop dashboards and sound reporting of metrics and key KPIs.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management, Growth Marketing, or Digital Marketing.
- A/B testing and optimization experience in a B2C Environment.
- A constant curiosity to discover where the best growth opportunities are based on your passion for metrics and data.
- Experience managing developers and designers to release new features or experiments.
- Proven data-driven approach to optimizing campaigns based on KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous business environment.
- Clear and persuasive written and verbal communications skills. Fluent in English.
- Able to build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Able to work independently with effectiveness on a remote team across different time zones and cultures. Can establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Someone who is curious and has an experimental growth mindset.
- Engineering or data analyst background or a demonstrated interest in learning either
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Tableau or Looker
- Experience with Salesforce
- Developer Marketing Experience
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.