Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
FP&A Manager for Product and Security / CISO
Individual Contributor role (no direct reports at this time)
Remote Friendly with preference for West Coast/ PST. time zone
As a key member of the Auth0 Finance team, the FP&A Manager will play a strategic role in the overall management of the two strategic areas of the company: Product and Security. You will have responsibility for providing key decision support to senior executives across multiple functional areas and for working with the senior leadership team in setting strategic direction of these departments.
What you will do:
- As a Strategic Business advisor yo will lead planning, budgeting and forecasting activities for our Auth0 Product and CISO business partners.
- On a daily basis you will help manage their budgeting and planning cycles, breaking down financial results into meaningful insights and identifying and monitoring key business model drivers on a go forward basis.
- Establish and own business relationships with a range of Product, Operations and business leaders.
- Analyze and provide explanations of budget performance to those within the business unit assisting in drawing conclusions through data analytics that lead the business unit to project future results.
- Identify, lead and project manage initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies.
Your Experience should have:
- 5+ years of recent FP&A experience on the OpEx side of business.
- Specific experience working with fast growing Product, R&D Engineering, Technology, Security / CISO teams is strongly preferred
- Adaptive and/or Anaplan forecasting tools experience is a HUGE plus.
- Strong business partnering skills that can assist in month end forecasting and close support
- Experience working within a fast growing technology company, ideally a SaaS businesses.
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills are required.
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
- MBA preferred, but not required.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.