Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a Senior Group Product Manager Marketplace at Atlassian, you will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team. Join the Atlassian Marketplace and influence the product experience for our users across not just one product, but all Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
You will inspire and energize teams across Atlassian to define the vision, evaluate product opportunities, analyze industry trends as well as customer and partner needs, and prioritize features and improvements. Your work will impact thousands of customers globally including some of the leaders in their industries, now and for the next decade, as you define the foundations for how teams connect, collaborate, and accomplish amazing things.
More about you
– You love working hard to make products as amazing as possible for customers
– You have prior success setting product vision and strategy and launching excellent products
– You can lead the team through setting clear goals, making decisions, and communicating crisply to your team, to leaders across Atlassian, and to our customers and partners
– You’ve got charisma in spades: you’re social and adept at building relationships across product lines and functional groups to make sure we are all on the same page
We will be excited to talk to you if you have:
– A passion for developing the Product Management craft and delivering a delightful product experience
– 14+ years of Product Management leadership experience
– Ability to inspire your team to build better products with a constant dedication to understanding, question, and improve the experiences for our users
– Demonstrated experience in managing a team of junior and senior PMs, who influence the work of 100+ people across the org
– Love for obsessing over your customers and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products
– Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
– Ability to prioritize among opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of the business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
– Ability to drive vision and strategy, while sweating the details
– A proven record of working directly in a Triad, i.e. with Design and Engineering counterparts, to ship delightful products
– Education in B.Tech./B.E.; MBA preferred
More about the Atlassian Marketplace
The Atlassian Marketplace is one of the largest SaaS App marketplaces in the world. Check it out here.
The Atlassian Marketplace empowers all its constituents it touches. On one end, it makes Atlassian products more useful for users by providing a rich repertoire of Apps that extend core functionality and enable niche use cases. On the other end, it enables the Atlassian Ecosystem (external developers & software vendors) to build a thriving & sustainable business. In the process, it makes Atlassian products more powerful and be in a winning position across multiple user segments.