Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device – as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
AppDirect is looking for talented yet humble individuals who are smart, passionate, and want to drive disruption in the IT industry. You will have the freedom to reflect your customer-focused experience and personality in creative, thoughtful, out-of-the-box solutions. There's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
The AppDirect Catalog Technical Program Management team is a critical piece of the developer ecosystem that has grown around the AppDirect Network catalog – the world’s largest catalog of digital services and assets. This team manages all programs, updates and health of our catalog, and works closely with our Developer partners, as well as internal stakeholders within AppDirect, to deliver our best in class collection of cloud apps and digital services.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
Qualified candidates are excellent communicators. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, people-oriented, and possess the skills and abilities necessary to fully manage deliverables.
- Network Catalog Expansion: As AppDirect’s platform evolves to enable digital service offerings including cloud, connectivity, telephony, IoT and others, we will need you to define and operationalize the onboarding of these product profiles and how they will be syndicated to our Merchant marketplaces.
- Network Catalog Lifecycle Management: You will be continuously optimizing the process that provides visibility to all supported product profiles in the AppDirect network catalog. You will need to monitor the profile health (integration, content rendering, etc…), assure proper categorization of profiles and the process to deprecate profiles.
- You will be responsible to work with internal teams such as the Customer Success Management and Support Organizations to ensure our merchants are successful at selling products through our network catalog.
- Microsoft Program Expansion: Working with Microsoft’s partner program you will ensure that our catalog is up to date and reflect Microsoft’s latest offerings
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Onboarding: You will be helping with ISV Onboarding projects. In order to enable our merchants to sell a broad range of digital solutions we are continuously working with new and existing ISVs to help them integrate onto the AppDirect ecosystem.
- Creation of Domo dashboards based on aggregated Network Catalog metrics (making sense of the data and creating dashboard views that internal Stakeholders can use).
- Investigate new technical opportunities leveraging the AppDirect Network Catalog and AppDirect API set to resolve complex use cases.
What you'll need:
- University degree or equivalent experience, in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of building out efficient processes across internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Application Programming Interface (APIs) and how they work.
- Experience working directly with customers and professional teams.
- Excellent ability to disseminate technical information
- Ability to solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment.
- Stellar interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision making abilities.
- Solid Technical background including SQL, scripting and developer experience
- Program Management experience working with ISVs on SaaS/IaaS/PaaS application partners, like Microsoft, Google or other top tier Cloud vendors
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.