Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device – as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture – one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
AppDirect is the leading cloud service marketplace development platform dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses run. We offer a cloud service marketplace and management platform that enables companies to distribute digital services. The global network of AppDirect-powered marketplaces allows businesses to find, buy, and manage digital solutions.
With our industry leading platform, merchants who sell technology can launch a state-of-the-art online application store, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing and will work closely with every team at AppDirect worldwide.
The Project Manager, Strategic Projects is responsible for the progression of Marketing and Strategic corporate initiatives. This role will drive the execution of large, cross functional initiatives and ensure that key stakeholders deliver on time and on budget. This encompasses baselining the goals and objectives of the project, planning the activities and tasks required to achieve the objectives, as well as tracking and monitoring many aspects of the project during its execution. The Project Manager, Strategic Projects is responsible for all aspects (knowledge areas) of project management and is expected to do so for high profile projects within the organization.
What you’ll do and how you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborating with other team members to define project parameters (e,g, scope, work estimate) and developing project strategies.
- Organizing and leading stakeholder meetings.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Estimate resources required for the execution of the project.
- Delegating project tasks based on team member’s strength, skills and experience level.
- Analysis of Project Activities to estimate phased launches of step level change within the project and translating those updates into executive communications.
- Holding post launch review meetings to determine gaps in launching and implementing ideas on how to better manage launches in future
- Developing process to collect feedback (internal and external) to improve our product & processes and integrate those items into the project plan based on their priority & scope
- Coordinating with activities of other organizational units.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the project change management activities.
- Overseeing the risk management activities.
- Supporting the execution of the quality assurance activities.
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of consulting or project management experience
- B2B software experience is a plus
- Experience in Product Led Growth is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented, analytic and data driven
- Be a successful self-starter – you are resourceful & resilient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- A love of learning and the ability to do it quickly
- Like to take on challenges – you will be challenged and tested, and have fun doing it! You will come to work every day knowing what is expected of you, while at the same time being given the support and resources to determine how you’ll work to accomplish your goals.
- Desire to collaborate- you’ll work with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to plan and execute your work.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.