Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device – as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture – one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
AppSmart powers business success with technology. Bringing together experienced Cloud IT Specialists and Master Agent Networks, AppSmart is the first-of-its-kind, channel-led, one-stop-shop for B2B technology services. AppSmart offers the digital transformation expertise of top channel leaders, best-in-class technology that's purpose-built for agents, and the most diverse catalog of solutions, giving customers one touchpoint for every business technology need, including cloud, voice, connectivity, IoT (mobility/energy), services and support.
We are looking for an ambitious Intern that wants to learn and contribute to the success of our Provider Growth Marketing team. The team works with select providers (Verizon, Comcast, T-Mobile, NICE CXone, Nextiva and more) to drive growth and mutual benefit. Your main focus will be to drive our marketing programs and processes that impacts our providers . If you are passionate about exploring what marketing programs management is at a company that is a leader in their industry, keep reading!
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact
- Assist marketing program managers by executing marketing deliverables on-time;
- This individual works cross-functionally with other teams and subject matter specialists to bring deliverables to life;
- Providing operational and executive status reporting;
- Coordinating meetings with providers;
- Tracking sponsorship commitments, sales and collections in Monday.com;
- Assist in development of creative assets for providers;
- Assist in the review of the program creative assets and collateral materials.
What you’ll need/Assets
- Pursuing a bachelor degree in business, marketing or a related field preferred;
- Great communicator with the ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders and adapt priorities according to feedback and business needs;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Team player who’s willing to learn and tackle new projects;
- Experience in executing and measuring marketing programs a plus;
- Experience with Monday.com or marketing automation tools a plus.
Timeframe: Summer 2022 (June to August)