As we execute our vision, we need a Senior People Generalist to make it happen! The People Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping every Airtablet thrive professionally and reach their full potential. In this role, you will be at the front line for employee support, ensuring a seamless employee experience, and coordinating any sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
What you'll do
- Help build out our People Function to support our scaling employee growth to deliver AMAZING employee experiences to Airtablets.
- Partner on front line employee support and Tier 1 escalation. This means you have the distinct honor of connecting with all employees, and refer complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate team.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date policies, benefits info, new hire resources, and more in our wiki.
- Accountable for knowledge transfer within the People Operations team in close collaboration with various stakeholders e.g. Total Rewards, Learning and Development, etc.
- Safeguard and audit employee information and systems, this includes regularly updating our HRIS system and auditing employee data
- Serve as the People/HR expert to ensure our processes, policies and programs reflect requirements specific to the countries we operate in
- Provide expert level support to our immigration/mobility needs and proactively identify ways to streamline and standardize immigration/mobility processes
- Work closely with the Head of People Operations to review and maintain the project roadmap in alignment with the needs of the company – identifying and escalating blockers, recommending changes and additions to scope and prioritizing action items.
- Monitor and leverage metrics and trends to determine process improvement opportunities ultimately working to enhance the Airtablet experience.
- Deliver on tasks required to administer and execute People programs, including but not limited to benefits, payroll, performance reviews, performance and talent management, and managing HR vendors.
- Effectively partner with the internal and external People Team (e.g. HRBP, L&D, Payroll, Workplaces) to deliver on key day-to-day activities, programs and projects.
- Document process flows internally and externally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Passionate about People Operations and delivering AMAZING employee experiences.
- Understanding of HR best practices and regulations
- 5+ years in People related role
- Expertise in Workday HRIS (2+ years)
- Previous experience in working in a tiered HR support environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- The delight is in the details and nothing gets past you. If there is an issue, you find the root. If there is a discrepancy, you correct it.
- You’re a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- We are growing, and fast! Documentation of processes is critical to scaling. You excel at documenting processes and updating any changes made along the way while keeping stakeholders informed.
- People excite you and you are looking to grow your career in People/HR.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!