Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation. We’re creating a no-code platform that lets anyone — from marketers to scientists to dairy farmers — build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
We’re looking for our first foundation PM. You could say this is the heart of Airtable. From the services that power our differentiation including data and file storage, search and scalability to expansion initiatives such as internationalization, timezone management and AI. You will work with multiple engineering teams and in time build and grow a team of infrastructure and foundations PMs.
What you’ll do
- Architect, articulate, and execute against a strategy to build foundational services that directly affect end user passion for Airtable including Search, Storage and Scale.
- Utilize your strong relationships with other Airtable PMs and customers to prioritize investments in services such as localization, timezone management and data residency.
- You’ll set ambitious goals and help your teams execute with high velocity and quality.
- You’ll empower cross-functional teams by setting clear direction, providing context, and removing ambiguity.
- As Airtable grows you will need to build and grow an infrastructure and foundations team to handle future investments in data engineering and AI.
Who you are
- You have a strong track record of product management and leadership in high growth organizations (6+ years in product management in B2B SaaS or product led technology companies)
- You are technically proficient in a relevant space, ideally with experience working on search, file and/or data storage.
- You have a history of delivering winning products/features that demonstrate strong traction and customer love. The services you create while foundational will absolutely be seen and greatly appreciated by end users.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and bias towards action.
- You attract strong talent; people want to collaborate and work with you.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!