Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As an Enterprise Product Manager, you’ll craft the vision, strategy, and roadmap to accelerate expansion within large organizations and identify and execute new product initiatives. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the needs of Airtable’s largest customers, from the Fortune 100 to quickly growing media and technology companies, and create delightful product experiences for end-users and administrators alike. You’ll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in sales, customer success, and marketing to deliver solutions that fuel adoption and expansion of Airtable’s product suite across the rapidly growing and strategically valuable enterprise market segment.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the needs of a diverse array of users in large organizations, ranging from end-users developing and utilizing applications on Airtable’s platform to administrators responsible for the deployment and management of Airtable across entire organizations.
- Create and evangelize product strategies for the enterprise segment that accelerate the expansion of Airtable’s business for both new and existing customers.
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, user research, design, and go-to-market teams.
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company and have worked on enterprise solutions; experience with identity, authentication, legal and compliance, permissions, or large-scale collaboration is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results. You are customer-driven and have demonstrated experience in working closely with enterprise customers to deliver value
What We Offer
We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
16 weeks of parental leave
Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
Emergency backup care for dependents
Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!