Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
Our performance marketing efforts are accelerating the next wave of growth through paid marketing channels. We are seeking a savvy Performance Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding acquisition and lifecycle marketing organization. Your primary charter will be to support campaign strategy and execution across branding, product-led growth, and enterprise programs.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long-term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
- Partner with the brand, product-sign up, and enterprise team leads to develop and fine tune campaign plans as a part of our larger user acquisition strategy
- Regularly analyze performance results and make recommendations for decisions across spend, targeting, bidding, creative, landing pages, and beyond
- Quarterback between internal cross-functional teams and external partners to get campaigns to the finish line from planning and launch to measurement and optimization
- Develop and execute testing roadmaps to help us iterate on our campaign strategies in addition to running creative performance feedback and debrief meetings with our internal teams
- Support operational work for the performance marketing team including budget management, presentation building, and more
Who you are
- Experienced cross-channel performance marketer: You have experience working across multiple channels from SEM, Paid Social, Display, Review Sites and more. You have experience working in sales-led and/or product-led organizations previously
- Analytical and data-driven: You are comfortable navigating across a swath of metrics and extracting the “aha” insights while also understanding the nuances with marketing attribution
- Customer-oriented: You have a knack for thoughtfully connecting digital marketing approaches to customer journeys
- Growth mindset: You thrive in performance-focused teams and feel energized by scaling business impact
- Builder-persona: We are still building the performance marketing engine at Airtable. You are someone who genuinely enjoys building the foundations for new programs and processes and has a strong bias for action
- Hypothesis-driven: Curious and driven to scientifically test and learn from new approaches
- One-team mindset: Communicates effectively and builds strong relationships with cross-functional partners
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!