Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 250,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As a Marketing Ops Developer you will work cross-functionally with operations, engineering, and IT teams, focused on system development, orchestration, and security, to build a best-in-class Martech stack. You will be a part of a growing marketing operations team where you will lead development of system integrations, support deployment of new platforms and services, and ensure the team implements best-practices for scalability and security. This role is for you if you love developing products and solutions intended to make internal teams successful. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
What you'll do
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining marketing systems and tools, finding opportunities for improvement, and documenting processes and workflows
- Manage and develop API integrations for our marketing platforms and data warehouse
- Support web properties and services including Google Tag Manager, Google 360, and vendor integrations
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience testing/building APIs using tools such as Postman, and integration platforms like Workato
- Experience with relational database concepts, database management, and ETL best practices
- Working knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)
- Bonus for experience with Sales and Marketing tech stacks e.g Salesforce, Marketo, Iterable, OneTrust
- Strong technical documentation experience
- Willingness to get into the weeds including troubleshooting and debugging as needed
- Experience conducting presentations/training/discovery sessions
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!