Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 250,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
The Marketing Operations & Analytics team at Airtable is focused on driving growth, insights, and performance, throughout the marketing organization. As Marketing Analytics Manager, you will drive strategic projects focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth to help the company grow and scale. You will also work closely with the marketing leadership team to drive the operational cadence, uncover business insights, lead and manage strategic initiatives, and develop content for executive discussions. The role will require a fine balance of data analytics, business analysis, and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
What you'll do
- Drive highly visible, strategic projects that are imperative to the company’s growth and long term goals
- Support the development of a best-in-class marketing strategy by defining key metrics and customer segmentation models.
- Develop web analytics measurement strategy and build out reporting and analysis.
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaigns to provide funnel optimization and offer recommendations.
- Examine the customer journey starting with marketing campaigns; provide proactive recommendations to reduce friction in the buyer’s journey.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets using tools like Redshift, SQL, Python, and Mode Analytics/Tableau
- Define critical KPIs and build marketing dashboards to drive operational rigor and manage performance
- Use quantitative analysis and modeling to drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, the coordinate weekly forecast calls to track the status of marketing pursuits.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Analytics/Business Intelligence role, ideally in a SaaS business environment
- 4+ years of experience in reporting and tracking Marketing and Sales performance at B2B Enterprise Software firms
- 3+ years of exposure to B2B marketing funnel, marketing KPIs such as conversion rates, cost per lead, cost of customer acquisition, and Marketing ROI.
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, ETL pipeline development, building dashboards, and data warehousing.
- Proficient and direct experience with one or more major data visualization tools including Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI etc.
- Experience managing multiple senior leaders and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!