Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
The Integrated Marketing team at Airtable is looking for a B2B Lifecycle & Email Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of how to utilize educational, promotional, and transactional emails and nurture campaigns in order to drive acquisition, activation, and customer expansion.
What you'll do
- Own our end-to-end email marketing strategy for enterprise audiences
- Create segmentation and build campaign processes for various verticals, personas, and use cases.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Campaign Owners, and Content Marketing teams to create compelling email campaigns.
- Manage marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey using transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies.
- Build custom nurture streams for activation, engagement, and upsell.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve email programs.
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers.
- Develop the reports we'll use to measure program effectiveness.
- Promote and execute virtual and in-person events and webinars.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure GDPR & CCPA compliance.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure proper marketing/sales hand-off.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise demand generation, lifecycle,, or email marketing.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnels, lead operations, and routing
- Organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!