We’re seeking a people-oriented teacher to lead the delivery and execution of our sales and customer success onboarding and training programs. This team member will partner with sales, customer success, product marketing, strategy and others to ensure that the field is equipped with the most current go-to-market strategy and messaging. The successful Go-To-Market Trainer will play a key role by introducing new members of our Customer Engagement Team (Sales & Customer Success) to Airtable and equipping them with the tools, strategy, and messaging they’ll need to successfully sell our platform.
What you'll do
- Deliver live and virtual onboarding and training programs that equip members of our Customer Engagement team with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role.
- Maintain a sales training curriculum that is highly effective and consumable by members of our team: including the optimization of existing content and the creation of novel training materials
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, participant performance and business impact of each program
- Attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our training programs
- Travel to other Airtable offices to conduct regional trainings and workshops
Who you are
- 5+ years in sales or 5+ years in a training, enablement, or a teaching role (can include non-sales concepts)
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 20+ learners
- Experience developing dynamic training curriculums
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Willingness and ability to travel 20-40% of the time (post Covid)
- BA/BS degree is required
- Experience working at a software-as-a-service company
- Excited to tackle large ambiguous challenges that you haven’t tackled before
- Has held a quota-carrying sales role at a high-growth software company
- Certified as a trainer in our sales methodology – “Command of the Message”
- Knowledge of marketing operations and/or product operations
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Annual perks stipend for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!