At Airtable, we are passionate about software and how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. At Airtable, we are committed to building a leading SaaS company and looking for candidates who believe in Airtable’s mission, possess a growth mindset, are empathetic to others, think broadly, and are great communicators.
We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to help grow and mature our Financial Technology function. You will provide functional and technical assistance, coordinate across teams, and deliver repeatable solutions to align with our overall Financial Technology roadmap. Your role is key in Airtable’s ability to evolve technology deployments and ensure its health, performance, and hyper growth.
What you'll do
- Being a key resource for the communication and maintenance in support of ongoing Financials Technology projects – such as adding new systems, integrations, and SOX
- Collaborate with and promote a focused customer service function with the goal of producing a seamless, excellent user experience for all finance users and partners
- Maintain data security and integrity in our finance systems by regularly analyzing and auditing data
- Partner with Controllership, FP&A, IT, and technical teams to implement new solutions or updates/improvement and provide ongoing support
- Document requirements, current processes and any future changes
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience supporting Workday Financials, Adaptive, Avalara, Carta, Expensify, Zip, or Salesforce experience, preferred
- Internal controls experience, preferred
- Understanding of business process modeling and flow chart diagrams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization, including eliciting requirements from both business and technical stakeholders
- Positive problem solver with experience in troubleshooting between systems who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!