London (Old Street) | UK/I Remote eligible
Reporting to the EMEA Vice President & General Manager, you will be part of the founding leadership team as we build out the region for Airtable’s first international office launch. You will recruit, enable, coach and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, supporting strategic customers across DACH & Southern Europe region.
You will help shape the long-term strategy whilst also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software sales organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of selling into Large Enterprise organizations, as well as removing barriers for driving revenue growth. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship building skills.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Account Executives focussed on Strategic Accounts to ensure we are hitting our company goals.
- You will directly assist in executing and closing complex deals. Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts.
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team.
- Act as a liaison between the product and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customer.
Who you are
- You have regional sales background across DACH and / or Southern Europe customer base.
- You have 8+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You have experience directly managing a high performing team.
- You have a passion for driving Pipeline Generation.
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts.
- Nice to have: MEDDIC or Command of the Message sales methodology.
What we offer
- RSU awards (private company stage).
- Excellent group pension scheme.
- Private medical and dental plan options.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health.
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy).
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development.
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!