Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation. We’re creating a no-code platform that lets anyone — from marketers to scientists to dairy farmers — build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
We’re looking for a key PM leader to lead the Enterprise & Foundations pillars that represent a significant portion of our core product. Airtable is loved by many and has seen the type of bottom-up growth enterprise SaaS vendors aim to achieve. Over the past 2 years we’ve set our sights on the Enterprise market and are now looking for a product leader to strengthen our focus in this space. The Enterprise and Foundations product pillars are enabling Airtable to be used by large and regulated organizations across the world and in all industries. They do this by delivering critical features including security, compliance, administration, insights, extendability and componentization, partner marketplace, APIs, data and file storage, search, data sync and scalability.
What you'll do
- Set the product strategy and vision for the Enterprise and Foundations product pillars to help win the enterprise market and set Airtable’s future growth in motion.
- Build strong customer relationships to prioritize investments across many product areas including Security, Administration, Insights, Data Management, Extensibility, Sync Services, Scale and Performance.
- You’ll set ambitious goals and help your teams execute with high velocity and quality.
- You’ll empower cross-functional teams by setting clear direction, providing context, and removing ambiguity.
- Grow your teams to take on future challenges including a 3rd party marketplace and product support for our developer community.
Who you are
- You have a strong track record of product management and leadership in high growth enterprise SaaS companies
- You are technically proficient in a relevant space, ideally with experience with one or more of these areas: Security, Administration, API's, Search, Insights and/or Platform.
- You are comfortable oscillating purposefully between strategic long term investments and rapid delivery of customer value.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and bias towards action.
- You attract strong talent; people want to collaborate and work with you.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!