At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority and as we execute our vision, we need a world-class Sr. HR Business Partner to make it happen! The HRBP’s Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping everyone thrive professionally and reach their full potential.
In this role, you will be working with our Product Development organization and our People Team to deliver extraordinary, scalable HR programs.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the mandate and objectives of our Product and Engineering teams. Proactively architect and scale the org while continuing to foster our values and product development culture.
- Act as a mentor, coach, and confidant to our leadership throughout the organization by guiding the team through rapid growth globally.
- Take on a hands-on approach to all things People related while successfully monitoring the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with our Centers of Excellence to analyze team data and industry trends to create and implement manager training, mentorship programs, and strategies for continued wins and success.
- Act as Airtable’s culture ambassador to promote a positive environment that is inclusive, high performing, and creative
Who you are
- You’re an HR leader, passionate about partnering with engineering leaders, with at least 7 years of HRBP experience
- You have scaled with a high-growth company, working through ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- You’re highly collaborative with all teams across the organization and enjoy coaching and mentoring others
- You have the ability to build and implement HR training programs from the ground up.
- You’re driven by analytics and can use qualitative and quantitative data to support your decisions and program development.
- You’re solutions-focused and have impeccable judgement when it comes to problem solving and decision making.
- You’re a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- The well-being and development of your team is your top priority. You continually monitor employee progress and can handle sensitive issues with respect and discretion.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development and performance appraisal systems.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!