London (Old Street) | hybrid based
Reporting to the Vice President & General Manager EMEA, you will be part of the founding leadership team as we build out the region for Airtable’s first international office launch.
You will recruit, enable, coach and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, owning the Commercial and SMB segments (100 > 999 employees) across the whole EMEA region.
You help shape the long-term strategy whilst also managing day-to-day operations for the team. The idea candidate is driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
What you'll do
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect meetings and engaging in other corporate resources as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth and Ops teams to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to your business.
- Setting up the team to hit monthly and quarterly quotas, by prioritising and handling high volumes of inbound leads and customer expansion opportunities on high-velocity cycles.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Small Business Account Executives.
- Implement, improve and standardise key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Consistently supervising sales efficiency by building Salesforce.com dashboards and reports, and analysing customer data to identify buying / expansion / churn signals.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of SaaS experience working within revenue focused teams responsible for selling software solutions into multiple industries.
- Experience leading a high performing, closing revenue team.
- You have a deep understanding of outbound selling and prospecting.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You thrive on partnering with different cross-functional teams to design and execute effective ways to get customers on the phone.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Nice to have: European wide regional breadth in a sales management capacity.
- Nice to have: You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What We Offer
- Restricted Stock Unit awards (private company stage).
- Excellent group pension scheme.
- Private medical and dental plan options.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health.
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy).
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development.
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.