This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Senior Product Manager – Issuing
Adyen is looking for a senior product manager with 5+ years of relevant working experience to help us scale our issuing offering. You will be working closely with engineers, designers and data analysts to identify and drive the development of additional functionality to delight our customers. This role is based out of our Amsterdam office and you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the globe.
Our state-of-the-art issuing offering is relatively new and one of the most exciting – and fastest growing – initiatives to work on within Adyen. You'll become part of the issuing product team which together owns all parts of the issuing offering. Your areas of ownership are not set in stone and will evolve naturally in line with your own preferences & in close discussion with the team.
What you’ll do
- Identify & understand the needs and challenges of issuing customers.
- Translate internal and external feedback into actionable product requirements to create a frictionless & customer focused issuing offering.
- Identify ongoing scalability and operational improvements to set the product up for success in this high growth industry.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of new functionality.
- Actively engage in commercial conversation with our (issuing) customers to educate on best practices and gather feedback to further strengthen our proposition.
- Enable the commercial Adyen organisation to speak to all aspects of the product, by organising training sessions and creating crisp documentation.
Who you are
- 5+ years of B2B Product Management experience, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond
- Ability to define and articulate a product strategy and get stakeholders to buy in, while simultaneously thriving in the execution of the vision
- Collaborate closely with engineers to build highly complex products at scale
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources
- Great people and communication skills
- Experience in payments, platforms and/or financial services industry is plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.