This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Senior Product and Regulatory Counsel
The U.S. General Counsel’s Organization at Adyen is seeking a Senior Financial Product and Regulatory Specialist to provide new product guidance and advise our domestic and global compliance groups on the U.S. financial regulatory landscape.
The mission of the U.S. General Counsel’s Organization is to protect Adyen’s vision by supplying legal and compliance expertise and strategic advice.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as senior regulatory adviser to internal product, partnership, sales and account management teams
- Interface with US banking regulators, third party providers, card scheme operators
- Provide analysis to senior management and contribute to emerging regulatory compliance projects related to new product launches
- Provide guidance on emerging regulatory issuances and trends
- Advise internal business lines on on-going regulatory obligations
- Collaborate with global compliance teams to promote and ensure compliance with US regulatory obligations
- Manage remediation plans for any external audits or regulatory exams
- Conduct research regarding participation in high-risk industry verticals
- Maintain existing regulatory processes and incorporate relevant regulation changes
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience of regulatory banking counsel role with a banking agency, a global institution or at an AMLaw 50 firm
- Significant banking and payments product experience
- Working knowledge of the FinTech and/or payment industry and the relevant laws and regulations
- An analytical thinker who can monitor and advise on relevant regulations required to ensure controlled and sustainable growth
- A strong sense of initiative, self-motivation, and collaboration that will add value to a fast-growing business
- Proven ability to interface and develop rapport with cross border and cross functional product teams
- This role can be based out of either our San Francisco or New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Full professional proficiency in English
Given the dynamic nature of the global payments industry and the interconnectivity between the U.S. General Counsel’s Organization and the business, we see it as imperative to attract and develop talented people by:
- Providing rich work experiences and opportunities for professional development
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and personal accountability
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.