This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Global
This is a key hire for Adyen’s marketing team and offers the opportunity to help mature our partner marketing organisation and accelerate Adyen’s growth through our network of system integrators (i.e Born, Accenture) and technology partners (i.e. BigCommerce, Oracle).
The role sits within Adyen’s Global Marketing team based in Amsterdam. The global marketing team works closely with all local marketing teams, to empower them in Acquisition & Retention marketing, Brand & Creative marketing, Product Marketing and Marketing Technology & Analytics.
The ideal candidate is an experienced B2B marketer who thrives in a fast paced environment working across multiple teams in different locations.
What you’ll do
- Establish a global partner marketing strategy that aligns with our commercial goals and ensures we are getting returns from our marketing efforts both with and to our partners
- Ensure global alignment between our local partner marketers by hosting regular meetings and fostering a culture of close cross-regional collaboration
- Provide marketing expertise and consultancy to local partner marketing managers to enable them to run effective partner marketing campaigns
- Enable Adyen’s partner managers and sales team with playbooks and training so they can run their own marketing initiatives directly with their key partners
- Ensure there is a robust global marketing strategy with each of our key strategic partners and identify areas for further collaboration
- Build a framework that allows local markets to measure the ROI effectiveness and pipeline impact from partner marketing efforts
- Minimum five years marketing experience, ideally in a B2B technology environment with a proven record of impactful partner marketing
- Adept at building collaborative relationships quickly with a variety of teams and job functions
- Commercially minded, focused on reaching objectives and assessing impact
- Open and flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a high-paced environment
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics and reporting methods
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!