This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
We’re searching for a Sales Expert to join our team in Berlin who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to corporations – domestic organizations to international companies. Focus of this role will be to drive our Enterprise expansion in the DACH area. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Become an expert and speak fluently about the dynamic space that is Payments.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have 4 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Preferable in the payments industry;
- You are fluent in both English and German.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.