This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Sales Event Manager
In this role, you are responsible for organizing the Sales Event, Adyen’s internal event for our global commercial teams (i.e. Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Marketing) which takes place 3x per year (in-person or online). With 700+ attendees, the Sales Event plays a key role in stimulating international collaboration across our offices, giving direction on our strategy and way of working and activating our commercial teams to sell value to our customers.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing the Sales Events, as well as evaluating success afterwards;
- Be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as our Design teams, our external event agency and our production company;
- Work closely with the management board, commercial team leads, product leads, solution leads and regional leads to get input on the key topics we want to communicate with our commercial organization;
- Collect feedback and think about how we can further innovate and scale the event experience in the future.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years experience organizing events;
- Experience in global corporate or sales oriented internal events is a plus;
- You are passionate about creating epic, inspiring experiences for large international audiences;
- You have affinity with commercial strategy and are excited to work close to the commercial organization;
- You have strong communication skills and like to pick up the phone;
- You are well-organized and have the ability to easily shift between many tasks;
- You are flexible and open to change while keeping the big picture in mind;
- You can think creatively, critically and have the ability to make decisions while including the perspectives of stakeholders.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.