This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Adyen team in Warsaw. As an SDR, you will use prospecting tools and research to help sales and marketing prepare target lists across enterprise and mid-market segments, including partners and system integrators. You serve as the conduit between the marketing and sales functions through managing inbound lead qualification and supporting outbound lead generation. You also play a key role in supporting sales guide prospects through the onboarding process, and assume full responsibility for the signing and onboarding of SME accounts. In addition to this, we see that this role serves as an additional commercial resource that will collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, partner and account management teams.
What you’ll do
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in Poland, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team
- Identify and target new potential partners for Adyen in alignment with the local partner manager
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics, lead generating efforts and onboarding.
- Assuming full responsibility for the SME sales cycle – from qualification to signing to onboarding
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen and our product offerings in both online and offline forums
Who you are
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in sales, preferably in a role role where you have successfully sold B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic with a drive to learn and make new connections with prospects
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent Polish and English
- Experience in working with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications, is a plus but not mandatory as long as you are highly motivated and driven to learn it.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.