This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face demanding situations and solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Sales Associate, NextGen
Adyen NextGen provides fresh graduates with the opportunity to work in a global and fast-paced organisation. You will start on a one year fixed-term contract, with the chance to convert to a full-time employee at the end of it. As a NextGen Sales Associate, you will gain an insight into what it takes to work at one of the most successful fintech companies of recent years, as well as experience what it’s like to work at a truly global company. This is a great opportunity to start at Adyen in a client-facing role, to gain commercial experience, and help close deals.
What you will do
- Cold-calling and outreach for selected target merchants
- Qualify inbound leads and guide merchants through our onboarding process
- Assist and learn from experienced sales colleagues during complex sales cycles
- Qualify, sign and onboard SME leads onto our platform
- Ad-hoc commercial projects such as exploring new industry verticals to identify new opportunities
- Answer merchant requests and questions about the Adyen platform
Who you are
- You have a keen interest to learn and excel in sales
- You are hardworking, with the ability to see deals and projects to conclusion
- You are commercially focused and able to take on many different tasks to support our merchant’s growth in varying verticals
- You have ability to quickly identify, prioritise, and execute on opportunities and tasks
- You can work both collaboratively and on your own
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are not afraid to question the status quo
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them – voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. However, even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.