This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges – people like you.
Product Marketing Lead, Data
As the Product Marketing Lead, Data, you will lead a team of product marketers responsible for our range of data products and features. You will serve as the driving voice behind how we package and bring these big data products to market, ensuring positioning, market fit, competitor insights, research initiatives, and enablement materials are commercially impactful. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing and work with a range of stakeholders across product, marketing, and commercial networks to ensure we reach the key objectives for our data offering.
The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, able to work with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones and can align global stakeholders towards customer needs, business OKRs, and KPIs.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the development strategy and translate it into impactful product marketing initiatives
- Be the voice of the customer and use a range of market and local insights to validate our positioning and how we support commercial and marketing teams
- Evaluate projects using relevant measures in an effort to iterate, improve, and build upon performance, while contributing to local and global KPIs
- Guide and mentor a team of product marketers to ensure impactful product launches and enablement of commercial and marketing teams
- Work with the Head of Product Marketing to grow the product marketing function, define strategy, and build effective ways of working
Who you are
- 6-8 years of experience in B2B product marketing is required (experience in tech or SaaS is preferred)
- Experience bringing to market and driving adoption for products that rely on machine learning, big data, graph technology, data visualization, or cloud hosting a plus
- A commercially-minded, strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with mid-term deliverables
- Have a passion for investigating and solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, and market monitoring is a plus)
- Adept at building collaborative relationships across a wide range of teams and job functions
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.